Friday, January 27, 2006

Can you be a little more unprepared???

In 24 hours I'll be on a plane, in a week I'll be setting up house (room) in another country and in a year I'll either be staying for another year or getting ready to pack up and travel and head home. But the previous 24 hours have been the most unorganised in a while. I forgot my osteo appointment last night and didn't set the alarm, so when I woke up this morning and start the day off with f this and s that, actually it was simply f then s then f again. So, moving on, I packed my bag before, I had too much luggage. So I ended up having to go and buy another suitcase (lucky I'm allowed 2 peices of luggage that weight 32kgs each). I'm so disappointed that I had to take more luggage. And I'm more disappointed about being unorganised. And I'm further disappointed that my alone time is down to nothing. It's all about me. Actually, I'm feeling like I did when I got the visa, it's so freaking hard that I can't be bothered with it. And then the other Kelly goes, uh, excuse me, but that is lazy of you and you'd never get anywhere without hard work. I'm just a little over it. That's all. Maybe a little daunted. I'm now questioning why I couldn't have just gone on a little holiday to the damn country, rather than insisting on living in it.
I need to pay a parking fine for Telisa. I also need to make the computer go faster because I need to put more music on it. That is an impossible. Anyway, gotta go. Next time I write it will be in America. Finally. I can't wait for the plane ride, I might be able to sleep for a good half of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home