Saturday, February 10, 2007

my ear is still numb. it's been 48 hours now. if it gets to monday and it's still like it i'm taking myself off to the doctor. on top of that i have a flu, sore throat, swollen glands, blocked nose. and i don't want a repeat of what happened to me from the plane going to orlando (my ears were painfully blocked and wouldn't unblock, was terrible).
so yesterday we didn't get to the martin luther king jr museum. it was so god damn cold and we were waiting for this bus that never seemed to come. probably did as we soon as we went down into the train station. so we're doing that this morning, no doubt we're going to run out of time, but what's new huh?? oh the puppet show! we did go see that, oh man was that some sadistic, gory stuff. it was the tales of edgar allen poe, very dark. but the sound affects were awesome, chany even thinks i may have enjoyed it more than her, and that kind of stuff usually bores the crap out of me!!!
i woke up at some ungodly hour this morning, freezing cold but unable to get out of bed to check the heater, which was definitely on, because of how stiff i was from being tensed. chany woke up, rolled over and realised the doors to the verandah were wide open, they must've blown open through the night, and the all cold was coming into our room.
anyway, not much else to report on. somehow we have to fit in mlk jr museum and the orchid and glass exhibition for me. i think chany will go the jewish history museum instead.
have a good weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

You poor girl. Maybe you slept on it or something, and coupled with the cold it's just taking awhile for the numbness to go away.

This may have nothing to do with it, but I remember once when I wore these really high heels, it was really cold, and the height couples with the cold and the narrow toe made my toes numb, and it took about a week before I could feel my big toe again. Or it would've been a week but the next week I wore the shoes again.....

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home