Sunday, February 11, 2007

San Francisco

We flew into San Fran last night after only managing to check out the 
Martin Luther King Jr. Museum and running out of time to see the 
orhcid exhibition.
These computers suck. They're free. But they suck. So if this 
looks weird or anything it's because of the computer I'm using.
Anyway, the hostel is pretty good, lots of stuff going on. It's 
situated amongst a few strip clubs, which is very interesting!!! 
Today we're going to walk down to the China Town (Chany doesn't 
know that plan yet), then down to the cable cars and to the 
visitors centre.
Am now going through one of those highly emotional times when 
I think about Pat and the kids, Am slightly regretting my decision 
to leave. I don't resent anyone for it and I knew it had happen in 
regards to Rach's health and missing my family but I wish there 
was another way. It's probably harder now because Penelope 
is there now and they're no longer my family.
Anyway, chin up. We're off to Little Italy for dinner tonight, 
can't wait!!! We'll do Chinatown tomorrow night probably. What with all the delicious food and the walking up and down hills I 
should be in tip top shape by the time I return (yeah right!!!).

Going now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home