Friday, February 16, 2007

Home Again Home Again Jiggity Jig

Well I arrived home yesterday. Went through customs (shitting myself due to all the cigarettes I was carrying and didn't delcare) and got out of that experience to find mum and dad not there! They thought it would take longer so arrived about 20 minutes later. But it was great to see them. I had terrible swelling in my legs which I ended up having to take a fluid tablet for and they finally went down last night when I was sleeping, seeing me having to get up and go to the bathroom about 3 or 4 times. But I was pretty out of it. By last night I couldn't concentrate on anything, was like a fish. Had a great dinner though. Oh! And I can't sleep up in my room, the a/c has stopped working and we can't get it fixed until the 27th. Lucky me! So I'm not going to be able to do much unpacking. I did a bit this morning but at the same time I have to clean everything out because I have so much stuff here already, way more than I thought I had...
Anyway, will go, am going to check out myspace to maybe get a blog going there. So much to do!!!
P.S. was going to attach vacation pics but i can't work out where the bloody things are saved on the comp...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Hey hey!

Glad everything is good with you.

I don't have much to say. Went to NY on the weekend and I'm definately going back. I want it's babies, I loved it so much. I want to marry the Met. ;)

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home