Monday, February 20, 2006

Friendly Advice YOU MUST TAKE

Do not go and see Date Movie. Don't waste your money. I rarely cover my eyes in movies, this movie I think I spent half looking away and covering my face. It was friggin gross at bits. And stupid. I hate those types of movies. Ew. On the movie side of life, I joined Netflix today, that means I get online, order movies I want to see and I'll get the three at the top of my queue sent to me for me to watch. When I'm done I can send them back or hold onto them til I am done. They just charge my account every month. So I can't wait for my first movies. And I can cancel at any time. The list currently contains one comedy and the rest being romance, I never thought I was a sucker but I so obviously am. I also bought a shrug cardy thing for all of $3.20. How cheap is that? Yeah, everything is super cheap. And tonight I went to a scrapbooking workshop which was fun. And because I did that what I bought afterwards was discounted! And Pat asked me tonight if I'd do a scrapbook for her dad for his birthday.
Oh and the big news of the day... I'm going to Spring Break baby! Yeah I'm heading down to Florida and being paid for and to go!!! We'rd going to Siesta Keys. I dunno where that is, I'm gonna Google it. I don't know if I'm very Spring Break-esque but who cares! That means I need to go to the gym and loose a heap of weight in a month. Oh fuck! I just realised I'll be 21. Oh dear god I'm going to wet my pants from excitement!
Anyway, calming down from that little moment. Chicago was lovely. Nice buildings. Did I say that already? I can't wait to go back in. The girls were all very testy yesterday so everyone was insisting they wanted to do things their way so Sharmain and I left early before there was a giant eruption of hormones and everyone got angry at everyone for not wanting the same thing. I then had an Indian lady at Dunkin' Donuts roll her eyes at me when I asked for a hot chocolate because she HAD TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE. Well it was so damn cold what does she expect and what the hell made me the one who got the eye roll? Anyway, apart from all that not much else to report. Nothing funny has happened to me lately as American people realy don't do the random funny stuff. Or the ones I've encountered, although I am asked "Oh I like your accent, where are you from?" And bogan me goes "Wha? Oh, Stralia" I'm so nasal.
Alright, I'm going to bed. Big week this week. And I need to think about a good moment to bring up the extra hours... I'm shitting myself about that one.
Have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home