Sunday, March 05, 2006

Finally...

After a month of being here I finally experienced real snow that leaves a lovely covering all over the ground. Matthew is currently outside rolling snow (it's sticky snow) to make a snow man. So it's real snow! No flurries, no sleet which doesn't last for even an hour, dead set decent snow which requires the snow plough to go driving outside to keep the roads clear. Obviously, this has excited me a little bit. The only feeling of excitement I've had all weekend.
After my completely selfish previous post of blah blah blah woe is me my week continued on just fine. On Wednesday night kareoke started when we were leaving and I was too tired to be bothered. On Thursday I got a massage. On Friday I was in pain from said massage. Good pain because I'd had my massage. I also watched Walk The Line (the movie about Johnny Cash) on Friday. I recommend it if you like a) Johnny Cash, b) biographies or c) country music. I extremly enjoyed it.
Friday night was pretty much an indication of how the rest of the weekend was to go pretty much. We went to 3 places and couldn't get in because it's Friday night and they don't want under 21 y.o's in the bar because we're not bringing in any money. Fair enough. We finally got into a 4th place, about an hour away from me. It was late when we got there so wasn't much in the mood for a big night plus we all wanted to get home early and get a good night's sleep because we spent Saturday night at a hotel and went to a club. Now, no point going into detail but I've come to the realisation that I must have a big sign on my head which is invisible to me but it has written in big giant letters - No matter what I've drunk I will always snap into responsible adult mode because you fucks can't take care of yourself and expect me to look after you. There are of course certain times when this sign has been not there. Whenever I went out with Swann people for one, and I've no idea why, oh except the Christmas party with George and Rose. Also, a couple of times in Wodonga before people pissed me off so much.
So with that said, paying $20 to get into a techno club was a big giant (everything is big giant tonight) waste of time and saw the need for anger management classes become apparent again. We got a limo home from the hotel (which had been turned into a whore house...) back to our LCC's Karen's house (she's like the support leader) where Sharmain's car was.
You know, it wouldn't have been such a bad weekend if I had more money to waste, was drunk enough and didn't have to worry about people forgetting their ID's and being too drunk to look after themselves or dealing with techno shit.
It amazes me how people lack complete respect for other people and property. It makes me angry and annoyed. Like the girls, get back from the club last night and decide to put on music and play around, yelling and all that. At 2am. That pisses me off. Drunk or otherwise, it pisses me of. I don't care if I'm boring or sound boring or not fun, really I don't. You can have fun not waking up people at 2am or not giving a shit about trashing a hotel room.
Apart from that, great weekend! Looking forward to a super week. I'm going to go to Michael's (craft store) tomorrow night as I've the 3 kids home from school and will more than likely want to get out of the house, plus I need to start making sure I've got enough stuff for when I go down to Florida in a couple of weeks.
Oh, and crisis update! I chose a course to study at Bundoora. I've now lost all concentration as I just hit my hit on the computer desk andit's throbbing. Bring on a good week.
Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home