Sunday, April 23, 2006

And so begins another week

I'm still tired. I can't seem to kick it. Maybe it's too much fresh air?? Mind you, last night when I got home just before 1am I rang mum and dad and got off the phone to mum after 3am so then I thought, I may as well use the last of the phone card to call Chelle so I finally feel asleep just before 4am. But I mean, even last night when I was out I was tired. It's driving me insane!
I have taken care of my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary present and mum's mother's day present this week and paid for both with cash! Then today I went to Kenosha, WI to the outlet malls and bought a warm fleece jacket for $15 and a pair of sweat pants and two tops for $34 so I spent under $50!!! I had to use credit for that because Sabrina was early and I wasn't ready and forgot to get cash. So I did pretty well and got stuff that I needed!
I went to the Outback Steakhouse on Friday night. It wasn't that bad, the people were nice and I got a free meal because I asked for no mushrooms on my Alice Springs Chicken and get halfway through eating it and find a pile of mushrooms. I wasn't going to make a fuss, just tell them that it had happened but our waitress (who hadn't served our meals) went and got the manager and they were all so apologetic and gave me a second one and then didn't charge me for either. That was pretty nice of them and the food was nice, not very Australian though!
I miss tasty cheese. They don't have tasty cheese here.
Anyway, this week I've got a pretty full on week which will be good. It means another week down. I bought Kelly Clarkson tickets on Friday so I'm off to see her in July so mum was like, oh so you won't be home before July? and I'm like, no. I think they've decided they're definitely coming over because they don't see me packing it in and going home earlier.
Apart from all that mumbo jumbo not much else to report on. Everything is still going well family wise and I'll see if changing where Alex does her homework will change how she is with me in the afternoon this week. Here's hoping!
Hope you all had a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home