Friday, March 31, 2006

Sunkissed

I've been kised by the sun. I'm a lovely warm honey colour. My arms, face and neck are anyway, let's not mention my legs.
Things are going alright we're leaving Sunday night so I must admit, I'm excited about that. Pat's sister Meg came down the other night and I actually enjoy her being here, takes a little pressure off me I think.
I did all my sounvenier (I cant spell that stupid word) shopping yesterday and spent up big, I don't even know why I bought a couple of the thing I did, never mind, it's all about being a tourist.
Anyway, I should go as I want to catch the 9:48 bus back to the "condo" so I can scrapbook while they're all down at the pool because with the page I'm working on at the moment it's hard to scrapbook with Emily sleeping because I need to hammer. I also need to buy a carton of cigarettes, so so so cheap down here!!
Take care, miss you all lots and lots!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home