Thursday, May 25, 2006

Not much news to report on. Had a little accident with my glasses while Emily and I were mucking around so took them to Pearle Vision (like OPSM I guess) to have the lense put safely back into the frame (it hadn't come out, but had moved out of the safety of the frame) and they managed to chip the lense and make a complete botch job when I pretty much demanded the lense be back back in (the idiot woman bought the glasses back out to me with the lense completely out and chipped) and because she hadn't given me the spiel about whatever damage caused during this they aren't accountable for because I hadn't purhcased them there I demanded they replace the lense free of charge. It had been a long day and that had topped it off so I was pretty highly strung. So now I'm going through the drama of trying to get the script from home. It was only a matter of time before something happened to them when I was working but it wasn't so major so I probably could have gone without them being perfectly fixed. And because they were damaged and I had to wear my old glasses to NYC I refuse for the same to happen this time (don't ask why, some complex I have, it's because I came to the conclusion that the old frames hid my face...) so I'm wearing them with the little chip in the corner (outside of my vision luckily).
Apart from that Emily has been a bit testy. She's throwing tantrums when she isn't getting what she wants so Pat said tonight if we come down hard on her hopefully this little trait won't be a permanent one. It happened to me twice yesterday, once leaving the library and again in Marhsall's (a department store, lucky I hadn't been into it until now because if my credit card wasn't maxed out it would be after I went there again without Em!). Plus she's hitting people, she hit a boy at gymnastics today, and took a swipe at Matthew this afternoon so that really needs to go. She went to pinch me today but I moved my hand away before she got the chance.
Alex has been good, very excited about going up to north Wisconsin for the weekend with her dad and his parents so that's probably taken some pressure off her usual mood. Plus her aide at school has changed which had a noticible affect within 24 hours.
Matthew is fine, excited about the olympics which he's got on tomorrow at school nd about the weekend as well.
I'm excited about my weekend but very tired and flat at the moment and I should go and have a shower and pack but think I'll just shower and pack tomorrow when I finish work. It's been a long week. I also idn't meet tonight's deadline with my assignment but I'm not overly fussed as I've done so much that next week should be a breeze.
Hope all's well with everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home