Thursday, June 15, 2006

not much

so there's not much news on this side of the world. i'm leaving for the wake soon as i'm picking up the kids and have to take all these expressways (first time going so far by myself). and my biggest dilemma at the moment is, what do i have for dinner? my throat is sore again but i'm tipping it's lack of sleep and while they've been out i tried catching up on sleep but i woke up with hiccups so it wasn't the nicest sleeps, how is that possible?
tomorrow is payday and i can't go and spend all my money tomorrow arvo because i've got great america on the weekend, which reminds me, i need to send an email out about it.
oh a hot footballer just came to the door fundraising. that was a nice visitor.
have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home