Sunday, June 04, 2006

you'd never believe it...

i'm friggin sick AGAIN. someone in the future will say to me, how was your time in america and i'll say, i spent a good amount of it sick. so i'm going to have to give in and get some multi vitamins.
now, the bad news. cancer scare, wasn't cancer, it was a lesion on my mum's lung. and then with further tests the pain is just a hernia which flares up during stress. which we'd already come to the conclusion of.
i finished the assignment tonight, it as also due tonight... so as much as i tried to train myself a new trick of finishing something on time it didn't work, it still came down to the end of the line. clearly i'll be one of the uni students who will say she has some mega assignment due but won't do anything til the last minute. i work better at that point anyway.
spoke to lozz today (big 26 y.o!!) and came to a horrible realisation that i will probably have to ask my parents if i can borrow cash. even though they're coming over here. how bad is that? they're spending thousands on getting here and i still need to borrow. the other option is to ask my grandparents but if i did that my parents'd freak.
went out friday night to a sports bar and watched baseball, i know more about that than the other girls as well, they're a little thick in the head, marcella says, he's cute looking at one big screen and magda goes, yeah he is looking at the other screen which are both showing completely different games! neither of which knew until about ten looks back and forth. it as an alright place and will probably go back again.
went shopping today for lauren but managed to lay-by some shorts for me. very nice shots and i've gone down two sizes. yay! very exciting. so my butt and legs re getting smaller and i think my belly is getting bigger. ugh. can't win. but i got two parcels from home last week with lots of goodies so i can't say i've exactly been helping myself. and it seems that when i get sick i have some subconscious thing which decides i can eat whatever i want, so i'll snap back into it when i'm halfwaly through the half the crap. very disgusting. need to kill that habit.
also probably going to work on giving up smoking. it is probably helping double the amount of fluid i'm hacking up at the moment and is fucking up my throat.
oh but weird thing happened today, i'm at gurnee mills and this guy catches me out to give me hand cream and try and sell me shit so i give in and try the cream, then he wants to see my nails and show me this great buffer thing, have you seen my nails?! i admit, as bad as they are they look good the two nails he did, enough to make me want to grow them. but anyway, i finally say, i earn $140 a week, i've got no cash for nail care when i bite my nails blah blah blah and then he goes on about how he's from isreal and he could easily go to australia cause he's a 'hair cutter' and says australia could use him (my hair wasn't exactly done today.. i'd clipped it up and left it as is) and i'm like, uh, thanks and he goes, oh not you! then he HUGS me goodbye. i had to walk past him on my way out so i got my cell phone out and checked all my voicemails. very strange. who hugs a stranger who didn't buy his stuff??? plus, on top of it, we know i'm not one for affection and hugging, especially strangers, so i was mildly embarrassed about the whole exchange.
apart from that, life is fine. matthew has finished school. alex does this week. i need to find some new swimmers because i figure we'll be at the pool a lot and the ons i bought no longer fit right. more money to spend,
anyway, have a good week. i wanted to be in bed half an hour ago!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home