Tuesday, March 07, 2006

So, I'm figuring things are settling in now. I'm here for the long haul. And everyone else's lives are moving on because the emails have definitely slowed down. Which is a nice thing of course but at the same time my decision to come here continues to sink in further and further. Even my parents are like, oh I don't have time to talk right now, I'll put you onto Rachel. Who doesn't listen to me. So I just talk away and have her go hhmmmm, uh huh, ok. I'm so woe is me.
So Emily is in complete testing mode again at the moment. She had me close to smacking her on the butt today for her bad behviour, but contained myself (thank god).
Anyway, I'm going to cut this short because I've got a game of pillow soccor going on behind me plus Alex standing behind me watching me asing how long til I'm done (apparently she wants to check her "emails" [she doesn't have email]) and I start work at 6am so I want to have a bowl of ice cream and go to my room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home