Tuesday, June 27, 2006

i'm back to that i don't want kids phase. whilst i look at baby clothes and want to buy it for my future baby i don't think i actually WANT one. it could change tomorrow but it's so friggin draining to be with kids for 9 hours a day. i get to a point where i want to scream, kill me NOW. on the other hand they are entertaining, loving and challenging (in a good way) that i'd love to have a kid asap. or maybe not that soon, but you know, sooner than now which is not until hell freezes over. i'm pretty sure it's because i have a headache which i think will be a migraine in about half an hour time but i insist on eatting ice cream, it might make me feel better.
apart from that boring stuff not much exciting is happening. on fridya i will go and see a counsellor thingy at the college who can advice me on what to study as i need to register for fall class before july 21st which, if i leave it will creep up and bite me fair on the arse that the next i know i'm doing some basic english beginners class and wasting my time. i should probably do introduction to teaching, would look better on my uni app back home but there might be a lot of homework involved which requires serious brain power, i was thinking creative writing, i am good at writing if i apply myself enough. clearly now isn't that time as i am blabbing on about ASOLUTELY NOTHING.
as of yet no plans for the weekend. can't even plan for july 4 as pat doesn't know if the kids will be here or up north with greg. which doesn't phase me but i'd kinda like to really celebrate it as it might be the only july 4 i experience. i don't even know what people do july 4. except that there's fireworks, which is exciting. if the kids are here we'll go and see that, if not then maybe i'll go downtown but i was hoping to do something like the movies and have a backyard party cookout thing and have all the decorations. i need to do some research as to what's on offer for me to invite myself too.
well, i should go. enough said. time is going so fast, i'm about to hit my 5 month mark. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? i don't think my time here has been boring, i've certainly seen lots of stuff an the coming 5 months will be exciting as well with me going to nashville, memphis, atlanta, chattanooga, new york city (again), las vegas and most likely san diego, tijuana and l.a. i still don't know if i will get to san fran, but even if i can't, there are package deals there all the time from home. except it would be a perfect place to go while i'm actually here. and i'm going to orlando in feb. see, i'll have lots of exciting news coming up within 5 months. hang in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home