Saturday, June 17, 2006

lazy bones

hey so i've been lazy. the last week was mad and i was fearful of getting sick again and blah blah blah. so it's 6 weeks until the parents arrive which marks my 6 months annivarsary, which leads me on to the thought that time is going very quickly. mind you, it's been about 35 degrees for the past two days so summer has arrived!!! which is awesome as i can go to great america soon! roller coasters here i come. and water slides. and anything else that goes along with theme parks.
on thursday i saw my first dead body ever and it had me freaked out. i didn't walk up and see him (pat's dad) but i could see from the back of the room and i seriously felt my tummy turn. i wasn't disgusted, just very spun out as that was an experience i wasn't expecting from the year.
today i picked up the shorts i had on layby, very nice, and then bought 4 glasses to take home with me, actually i'll post them back and pray that they won't be broken.
tonight i'm off to firkins and actually should be in the shower as we speak but my ability to be punctual when i'm driving is lacking. my control freak attitude is becoming a little too relaxed. oh actually there was some major realisation i came to through the week but have now forgotten what it was, so clearly it wasn't very important at all. anyway, i'm going to end this as i really am going to start running late and i need to access the hair situation and see if it needs some sort of styling. hope the weekend was hunky dory. i'll write more tomorrow when i have my thoughts in some sort of order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home